The programme facilitates SMEs’ access to investment and operating loans from commercial banks and other lending institutions. In the case of the implementation of so-called special supported activities (ZPA), it is possible to obtain support under more favourable conditions. More favourable terms of this guarantee are also offered to companies in the sports sector whose business has been adversely affected as a result of the coronavirus measures, and to companies whose energy costs exceeding more than 10% of total operating costs.
What guarantee do we offer?
Guaranteed amountup to 80%
Standard guarantee offers guaranteed amount up to 70% of the loan principal. In case of special supported activities and COVID support is guaranteed amount up to 80% of the loan principal
Guaranteed loan amountCZK 1-60 million
Standard guarantee offers guaranteed loan amount CZK 4-40 million. In case of Special supported activities is guaranteed loan amount CZK 1-60 million. In case of COVID support is guaranteed loan amount CZK 15 million. For "Energy guarantee" is the guaranteed loan amount CZK 1-10 million.
Guarantee maturityup to 10 years
Standard guarantee offers maturity up to 7 years (in case of acquiring real estate up to 10 years). In case of special supported activities is up to 10 years. In case of COVID support is up to 3 years. For "Energy guarantee" is up to 2 years.
Type of guaranteed loanworking capital and investment loan
In case of COVID support only working capital loan.
Price for the guaranteeCZK 0
Financial contributionup to CZK 1 million
Interest rate subsidy is provided only in the case of Covid support (up to CZK 1 million) and for "Energy guarantee" (up to CZK 800 thousand).
Project location & Supported sectors:
- Territory of the Czech Republic (except the Capital City of Prague)
- Sectors available in CZNACE list (Annex of the programme)
Special supported activities:
- Project implementation in one of economically affected regions
- Development of high-speed internet
- Efficient use of water in industry
- Calamity timber logging and processing
- Business centres development
- Material and energy recovery of waste
COVID support is designed for SMEs operating in the following areas:
- Passenger transport by cable car or ski lift
- Sports and recreational education
- Operation of sports facilities
- Activities of sports clubs (only for those closed due to the COVID pandemic)
- Activities of fitness centres (only for those closed due to the COVID pandemic)
- Other sports activities (only for those closed due to the COVID pandemic)
- Other amusement and recreation activities (only for the operation of ski slopes and the rental of leisure and entertainment equipment as an integral part of the services of recreational facilities)
The programme is financed from the ESI funds under the Operational Programme Enterprise and Innovation for Competitiveness. This operational programme is managed by the Ministry of Industry and Trade.